For the safety & health of everyone we carefully created a specific protocol for you our amazing guests, your families, and your friends. We have taken every precaution to provide a space where you can resume services and feel safe.
Here is what you can expect:
1. Immediately upon arrival we will perform a pre-screen temperature check.
2. Face coverings are required before entering our treatment room. Please bring a face covering with you. If you do not have a face covering, we will happily provide you a disposable covering for the purchase of $2.
3. We ask that all appointments be unaccompanied until further notice.
4. You will be greeted with hand sanitizer.
5. Shoes will need to be removed.
6. A complementary UVC sterilization of your personal belongings will be performed with our handheld UVC sterilizer (but we ask that you be mindful and remember bringing less to your appointment is more).
7. All treatments will be performed with your Esthetician wearing the following PPE:
gloves, a face shield/glasses and a medical grade disposable mask.
8. Guests will need to wash their hands before any facial or treatments are performed.
9. Your initial consultation will be more in depth and thus will require more time. This time will not be taken away from your service; we just ask that you please account for these changes and plan accordingly.
10. After your service please place all soiled linen in the bin provided.
Our checkout system will be 100% contactless; and if you would like to pre-pay for your service or products, we can gladly assist you with that, just let us know. One less thing to worry about, right!
We have put a lot of thought into keeping our little space as clean and safe as possible for everyone.
Here’s what we’ve done:
1. We have installed a Molekule air purifier that uses patented (PECO) photoelectrochemical oxidation technology. This technology destroys pollutants at a microscopic scale, including VOCs and viruses 1000x smaller than what the HEPA filter standard even tests for. It is also used in thousands of homes and businesses across the country. It provides a reduction in respiratory issues, cleans the air and all surfaces of VOC's, dust particles, and odors. It is significantly effective against illness-causing bacteria and viruses such as MRSA, E. coli, C. Diff, and several other viruses. It reduces significantly contaminates in the air that trigger asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. We have a cozy space and we want to ensure that the air you are breathing is the cleanest.
2. We will provide a plastic, non-porous bin to be used for your belongings.
Each bin will be sanitized & sterilized prior and after each use.
3. You will be able to wash your hands before any treatment with a touch-less soap dispenser that has been installed.
4. All unnecessary items have been removed from our treatment room; unfortunately, this includes our testers.They have been temporarily removed from our display shelves. If you would like to test a product, we will be more than happy to assist you; or as always, we can provide you with a sample to take home.
5. Hand sanitizer that is 60% or higher in alcohol will be available for use.
6. All linens used will be washed in special detergent, sanitized, and sterilized prior to any service.
7. Disinfectant solution for all tools and implements used will be replaced following each guest.
8. Disposable headbands will be used for all services.
9. A UVC room sterilizer will be used prior to and after any treatment; this device kills 99.9% of all bacteria on surfaces and leaves the room smelling so clean.
10. We have a cleaning schedule that we will strictly adhere to and will be implemented prior to opening each day, between each guest, and with our closing procedures.
11. We want you to be able to view and enjoy your results. So, we will always keep our face covering on. Medical grade disposable face coverings will be used and discarded after each guest
Please note we are an appointment only service provider and do not accept walk-ins.
- Any cancellation of an appointment less than 24 hours prior to the appointment will result in a 100% charge with the card on file; and will be required to pre-pay for any future services.
- No Show appointments will be charged 100% of the scheduled service with the card on file; and will be required to pre-pay for any future services.
- Any illness related cancellations will gladly be re-booked and the card on file will only be charged for the re-booking future service. We appreciate you staying home.
Prior to your appointment you will be required to complete a COVID-19 Pre-Screening Assessment Survey and update your personal information. This survey will be emailed to you 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
This survey must be completed before your scheduled service, sorry no exceptions; otherwise this will be treated as a No-Show appointment and that policy will apply.
Pre-Payment of services or any products can be processed at this time; just shop our online store.
Please Note - Gratuity can be added to the card on file in a separate contactless transaction the day of your appointment as this will not be included in any pre-pay transactions.
Beautiful Dame Skincare does not assume responsibility for any sanitation, disinfection, or sterilization outside of our suite. We will do our best to ensure a touch-less experience for you every step of the way, but want you to know that all common areas located within our building including but not limited to the restrooms, waiting area, hallways, etc... are serviced through the building’s property management and not Beautiful Dame Skincare.